Bigger Bum are something that many people crave for many different reasons. Are you self conscious because your butt lacks the ability to fill the seat of your favorite jeans? This is a struggle for many people. Exercises for a bigger bum often focus on toning and building hips and thigh muscles.
However, most routines fail to focus on perfecting the bigger bum. Below are some tips on exercise for a bigger bum which you may find helpful in the endeavor to flatter your jeans.
Build Muscle For A Bigger Bum
To achieve a butt that is round and larger in size you must focus on building muscle in this area. There are three muscle groups which will need attention. This list includes the Gluteus maximus, Gluteus medius, and Gluteus minimus. These are the muscles which define the size and shape of your bum. Here are some exercises that will help to strengthen and endow these muscle groups. Concentrating on these areas will help to give you a bigger bum.
Activities To Get A Bigger Bum
• Bike riding: Riding a bike will quickly give your butt muscles a wonderful workout. You may choose to workout on a stationary bike or go for a ride in the park. Either of these options will help to condition your butt and give you a bigger bum.
• Walking up stairs: You may either workout on a stair master or climb an actual set of stairs. The activity of walking upwards against force will build gluteus maximus muscles.
• Incline jogging. Jogging up slight inclines will provide your bum with a productive workout. If you are not the outdoors type this exercise may be accomplished on a treadmill. Simply set the machine to simulate a light incline jog. You will soon start to see signs of getting a bigger bum.
• Hip raises: Hip raises are very effective in conditioning and building butt muscles. Lie with your back flat on the floor. Bend your knees with your feet flat against the floors surface. Keep your shoulders against the floor and push your back and butt upwards. Your body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the knees. Squeeze your butt and hold this position for several seconds. Relax, and then repeat the steps several times.
• Squats: Stand straight. Your feet should be a shoulders width apart. Lower your hips slowly. Make sure to keep your knees from going past your toes. Repeat this exercise several times.
Maintain a proper weight
If you gain too much weight it will go to your butt area creating flab. As well, if you become underweight your bum will shrink in size. Maintaining a healthy weight will boost the appearance of your butt. This may be achieved with proper exercise and diet.
Wear bum supporting jeans
Choose jeans that are a cotton spandex mix. They should be cut to accentuate the butt area. More importantly, jeans should offer butt support. They should adequately lift and support bum muscles. This will help to train and shape, developing the perfect bigger bum.
If you follow the above tips and exercise for a bigger bum you will see results. In no time your butt will begin to appear more shapely and ample. With a little time and effort you can fill the seat of those sexy jeans. You will find your inner Jennifer Lopez and get the bigger bum you crave.
Check this out for more info to get a bigger bum